I Sawed The Demons I Sawed The Demons

Wow! This cover really blew me away! It's new hard rock feel while still keeping it original at the same time. Excellent man! 5/5

JadeArcade responds:

Thank you very much! It's always a thin line to walk between keeping true to the original and putting my own spin on things. Very cool you dug it! :D

Solaris (Phase 2) (cover) Solaris (Phase 2) (cover)

You know this game is very overlooked. Yeah sure, the game has some glitches in it that make it bad. But, I really like the music in this Sonic 2006, and you sir have it even more awesome. Although I will agree with Hughes that there was a little clipping in the track, but other than that, it's a great cover of the final fight. Giving you that feeling of closing in on victory!

RealFaction responds:

Thanks :) yeah this was an older track i had to hold until RabbidLuigi (client) said i could post it after he put it up for use first, so this was before I figured ou the clipping issues and have a better sound system now. It's months old lol. Thanks

007: Eurodie - Daylights X 007: Eurodie - Daylights X

I like your take on Living Daylights. Very nice how you got it to loop very smoothly too. Nice job man!

Hey thanks man haha

Skillet - Hero Skillet - Hero

This is worth a zero because it's not a custom made work. This is just an upload of the original song from the album. Instead of putting your own spin on it, by remixing it, you decide to post the artist's original work. And it just proves you've put NO effort into making a custom remix for us to share with other users.

Doom: Sign Of Evil (Redux) Doom: Sign Of Evil (Redux)

Now THIS version sounds much more dark and scary than the original. I love it man! Awesome job!

SMB - Castle SMB - Castle

I really like this man, you've made it sound much more dark and scary compared to the original. It gives it a more modern feel. It really gives you the feeling of the dark inner corridors of Boswer's castle. Outstanding job, man!

Ironclover responds:

Thanks for your feedback, Please check out my newer songs. I look forward to your reviews (:

Sonic-Flying Battery A1 Piano Sonic-Flying Battery A1 Piano

This is my favorite Sonic & Knuckles song, and you did an awesome job mixing the piano into it! Well done man!

DrMackFoxx responds:

So glad you thoroughly enjoyed this collaboration between me and John Weeks. :) Thanks a lot for the awesome review!

GoldenEye 007 - Control X GoldenEye 007 - Control X

Dude! This is sick!!! Awesome job! I'm favoritng this! =D

Ironclover responds:

I'm glad you enjoy it, you're free to use it in one of your videos if you'd like!

Gangnam Style Remix Gangnam Style Remix

DUDE!!! EPIC!

There no words to describe how awesome this is!

SMB3 - World 3 Rising SMB3 - World 3 Rising

Nice mix man! I really like it! It's very relaxing.